How to integrate stainless steel into cabinet design？
In-home decoration design, it is rare to use stainless steel material to intersperse in cabinet design, and this kind of design if want to make it better is hard. The reason is that the cold and hard feeling conveyed by the properties of stainless steel material is not easy. Compatible with the overall style, today I will show you some classic interspersed cases of stainless steel and steel in cabinet design, hoping to help you.
01. The design of the whole stainless steel cabinet.
02. The cabinet made of steel plate has an industrial design effect with the combination of the natural color of the steel plate and the black paint.
03. Exquisite collocation of color and stainless steel.
04. Stainless steel stove and stainless steel smoke cavity, especially the upper part of the stainless steel smoke cavity. This design is very rare but pretty.
05. The electrical appliances and stove parts are combined with exposed stainless steel and cabinets.
07. A classic combination of stainless steel and dark wood.
08. Modern and stylish cabinets with stainless steel countertops.
09. The combination of simple and modern cabinets and stainless steel with a full sense of design.
If you like the ideas in this post, don’t hesitate to share them on your social media platforms! Or maybe you need to renovate your commercial space, please contact us! We have a professional design team that can solve all your problems with interior metal decoration materials in one stop!